Thursday 3 November 2011

My First Short Film

Hello fellow bloggers! Since I last updated my blog, I have been thinking long and hard about ideas for films, both feature length and short. My friend James and I were having a brainstorming session and one idea has come about, inspired from reading a script of a classic comedy film, Ace Ventura! I won't disclose the title of the film just yet. That'll have to wait until it is finished. But for now, for this very short but awesome post, I will say that the film is currently in development; we're writing the script, casting the actors, many of whom are close friends, and working on composing the music, of which my musical friend James Brown will lead.

I've also just heard about the new James Bond film, Skyfall, which will be filmed at Pinewood Studios, starting monday! This is very exciting to hear; I may also have an opportunity to potentially play a small part. From my first visit to Pinewood Studios, I gained two contacts. I will therefore try to send an email to ask if it's possible to visit the studios this coming monday! This would be fantastic. I will keep you updated about whether or not I succeed in future posts.

So that's what's been happening in my world for the last few weeks. I leave you with this...quite a powerful message on a poster I have.

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place. Powerful words right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment